Thursday, February 7, 2013

Caricature & WishList

So I finally tried to take out my Art Stix- which have been building up dust for a bit- and try to use them. I layered the skin tone with just a PrismaColor Colored Pencil then used another layer of the Prismacolor Marker, then I said, " Hell, I'll try the Art Stix.." This is actually a caricature from someone on Chatroulette, I didn't get the chance to take a picture of him though, sad I know. But I can promise you it looks like him....you can believe me....I promise.
One neat thing I learned about the art stix is, do not sharpen them. Im going to try and save up to get some new ones, might take me a bit of time because I am out of money and they are 35 bucks or more. I forget the price. 




















I am also going to invest my money into getting some Staedtler Mars Brush Markers. I talked to Mac Garcia and he highly recommends them. He said they might take some getting used too but I think with some practice I can manage. 




                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment